Thursday, March 8

Recent Eatings

The past couple of weeks, I've been trying to make some of my pinned recipes on my "Delicious Food" board. Most have them, actually I think all of them, have been delicious. Of course, we have our favorites though.

Here's some of the recipes that I've tried lately...

Barbecue Chicken Calzones from Six Sisters' Stuff. These were delicious. I put cheese on top too! Okay, so my picture probably does not do these justice but Jordan love them!

Crock Pot Ranch Potatoes from Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. These were delish! They were super easy to prepare. I cut them up and put in them in my crockpot, left and got a long coffee with Libby, then came home and they were ready to go! So delish!

Baked Monte Cristo Sandwiches from Puff Pastry. Jordan and I's all time favorite sandwich is a Monte Cristo. He would get them pretty much every day when he lived in San Diego and yes, he is still skinny. If you have never had a REAL Monte Cristo, this does it some justice. This version is a lot healthier considering it's not fried. Try this guy! Soo good!! (Jordan had to have a side of powdered sugar to dip his in...)

Bacon Cheeseburger Buns inspired by Taste of Home. Get my version of the recipe here. These were simply delicious. Cheesy goodness! Fun new way to spice up a hamburger!

Stove-top Macaroni and Cheese from Evil Shenanigans. Okay, this was good except next time I will put a lot of more cheese in it! I mean it. I'm a cheese freak.

Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna from Mommy, I'm hungry. Okay - yum. Except I would recommened using shredded chicken instead of cubed/chunked chicken. Just seems like it would be better. Really enjoyed the flavors and the creamy and cheesy-ness of the dish!

Cowboy Casserole by The Cutting Edge of Ordinary. This was good too! It was creamy and delicious. Kinda like a twisted Shepard's pie almost... which is my mom's favorite and Sheila's least favorite! ha.


So try some of these delicious things! Yum, yum, yum! Oh, other exciting recipe news is that I have successfully put all my printed recipes from Pinterest and magazines in a binder! It's organized too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment