Tuesday, January 24

Being Bloggie


This post is for the blog world. 
Needless to say, anyone can enjoy it.


Libby at Truly His

I was just given this fun little award by one of my favorite ultimate bloggers and best friends, Libby. This little award is to show great love to bloggers with less than 200 followers - me by far! 



I in turn am giving this award to a few of my favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. They each have a variety of specialties, which is fun! A couple with food talents, a couple with crafts, and couple mixed variety!


Holly at Crafts by Holly
The Happy Family at Cooking4Carnivores
Camille at SugarBabyBoutique
Sandi at Live. Laugh. Love.
Lyndsey at Kitchen DoughDough
Emily at iCreate...with Love

Thank you all for blogging like you do. Your posts are fun to read and so inspirational!

The rules regarding this award are as follows:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
2. Award this award to 5 (or 6 like me) of your favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers and link them
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the internet - other bloggers of course.
5. Best of all, have fun & spread the love.

PS. Grab a BRAND NEW button!! I have a large & small one.










4 comments:

  1. You're too precious, thanks! I promise to link back as soon as I get my re-design finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award. I stopped by after reading your sweet comment that you added my button to your blog roll favorites. Thank you do much! You made my day! I'm enjoying reading yours now! What a great love story you share with your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your button and already have it up and looking fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete